Acronym of Course-
About the Course-
M.Sc. is an academic degree focussing on the specialization of the core subject.The course structure imparts the knowledge of the advanced basic science building the subject.
- The curriculum designed aims at developing high level theoretical and practical skills of the subject.
The course offers students a platform for advanced academic study and research-oriented career
- The eligibility criteria for this course in colleges like Christ University Bangalore, St Stephen’s College New Delhi, Loyola College Chennai, Mount Carmel College Bangalore is graduation in any discipline with Mathematics and English as a main subjects with minimum 50% aggregate however institutes prefer students with a B.Sc. /B.E. /B.Tech. degree.
Various Fields or specialisations or subjects-
- MSc in Accounting
- MSc in Economics
- MSc in Marketing
- MSC Mathematics
- MSc Computer science
- Madras Christian College
- Loyola College- Chennai
- Bonnie Foi College- Bhopal
- St. Xavier’s College- Kolkata
- Acharya Narendra Dev College- Delhi
- Subjects of Study vary according to specialization
Desired Qualities in the candidate-
- Student’s passionate interest in the subject and its associated fields
- Adequate Aptitude
- Clarity of fundamentals and concepts of the subject
- Knows which specialization he has to follow
The scope of the course is automatically created by finding and working in the areas of its demand
Areas where Employment opportunities are available-
- Govt. Schools
- Private Schools
- Coaching Institutes
- Content Researcher (Science)
Average starting salary-
20k-25k per month. It is subject to the candidate and the hiring company. The salary may escalate with experience and improved skills.
Future Career Paths after M.Sc.-